AAOM Member Profile Instructions
AAOM Member Profiles on www.aaomed.org
- Go to the AAOM Webpage at www.aaomed.org
- On AAOM Home Page, select Membership Services located on the dark blue bar running across the top of page
- You will be asked for your password to log into site. If you do not have a user name and password, contact AAOM administrator at www.aaomed.org – a temporary user name and password will be emailed to you; this can be changed when personally updating your profile.
- Scroll down to bottom of Membership page, and click on Update Profile
- This action will open your profile which should have some basic information already in place.
- There are four sections to the membership profile:
- Member Information and Photo
- Practice Location(s) Information
- Therapies Offered
- Narrative on Your Practice
To complete and record your changes, be sure to click the “Update” button at the bottom of the page.
If you forget to click “Update” all of your important changes will be lost.